Planet News Views

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Nuclear North Korea Headache

By Scott McLean

A headache is one way to ruin a fun time. My Sunday evening started with a splitting headache (the kind that makes me feel nauseated and weak) and it got worse when I heard North Korea had tested a nuclear weapon.

I did get something to eat, which helped me keep going, but the North Korea issue continued to make me feel sick inside. However, it did get me thinking about this foreign policy dilemma.

The standard type of foreign diplomacy is unlikely to be successful with North Korea. At least if the goal is to get them to give up their nuclear weapons. I'll continue with this topic next time.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Débora Lage said...

Hi there!!
Thanx for visiting my blog!!
I liked this one pretty much too! It's nice you're into these political things!! :)
oh..can i ask you sth? How did you manage to put all those links with images under you links on the right column? I've had a difficult time trying to do it!! hahaha
Thanx and bye bye!!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Scott McLean said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the nice comments. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home