Planet News Views

Friday, December 08, 2006

Doughnuts and Coffee go with News and Views

There is nothing like reading the morning newspaper while sipping on a cup of coffee, except relaxing with newspaper, coffee and a doughnut at a local doughnut shop.

Doughnuts are available in so many locations these days. For example, the international doughnut chain Krispy Kreme recently celebrated the grand opening of it's first Philippine store in Manila. I spoke with the company's marketing department this week, and tomorrow I'll publish an article on Krispy Kreme in the Philippines.

It's making me very hungry. See you later...

2 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger risk said...

wow!!! that's great news!!! do you happen to know the location of the krispy kreme branch here in manila? i so love their doughnuts when i was there in the states (burlinton, MA) btw, thanks on droppin' by on blog..

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Scott McLean said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I posted a link to Krispy Kreme in the Philippines. You can check there for addresses of stores.

It's good to have a store that's not too far away. We don't have one where I live, but when I go to another city I can eat one of their doughnuts. Thanks again. Take care!

Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home