Planet News Views

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Not Getting Younger


















Getting Greener

Recently, and with few people noticing (thank goodness!), I got--to put my spin on it--not younger. That means I blew out candles on a cake? No, actually I didn't have that kind of cake. Instead, I ate a thick, delicious slice of cheesecake, which has been my favorite since I was, well, much younger.


Sorry I was unable to get online last week due to some problem with the Internet connection. It gave me time to look through my photos and find an interesting one.

In the above photo, taken in Thailand in 2005, it looks like a tree is growing on the top of my head. I don't think I'd be smiling, though, if that were the case. However, I do like the color green, as is obvious from my green T-shirt, and I also love nature, especially trees. Just not growing on my head! haha

6 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, So i guess u had a Happy Happy birthday?! hehe.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!that is a cute picture!

smile to everyday!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Tong said...

Happy birthday! Yesterday was my husband's birthday and we didn't have cake neither.

Thanks for visiting our blog!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger b. said...

Hello,

I just saw you comment on my blog. Well, right now it´s night here in Brazil.

But I guess there is not a big time difference from Rio to US.
=]

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger b. said...

So,

I just saw you comment on my blog. Well, it´s night here in Brazil.

I guess there isn´t a big time difference between Rio and USA.

Happy Birthday by the way,

=]

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger zherwin said...

hi scott. happy birthday!!! and as we say it in the Philippines: Maligayang Kaarawan! i hope i can give you a Halo-halo!

cheers and thanks for visiting my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home