Planet News Views

Saturday, September 22, 2007

New links to websites and blogs

I'm currently updating links to news websites and blogs around the world. These are sites which I enjoy looking at when I have time.

While these sites and blogs are interesting to me and have good information and articles, I take no responsibility for what's published on any of them. Some may include posts, articles or photos of an adult nature. Those are solely the decisions of their writers, photographers, editors, publishers and visitors.

My goal is to provide a place where people can quickly and easily access news sources, information and entertainment from all over the world.

5 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Vida Bandida said...

Hi Scott. Thanks for comment in my blog!
But, as I discovered you? I´m sorry for the bad English! Take Care.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger 魚兔子 ^ U ^ said...

:D Thank you! You appreciate this foods.This delicious dinner was made by my sister and good friend~

Do you always cooking? I think that you also cook a delicious scallops!

Nice to meet you~

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger 魚兔子 ^ U ^ said...

:D Thank you! You appreciate this foods.This delicious dinner was made by my sister and good friend~

Do you always cooking? I think that you also cook a delicious scallops!

Nice to meet you~

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger ah boii said...

hi scott..thanks for visiting my blog..how did u manage to find my blog ? haha..from singapore..

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks scott. glad to hear from you. looking forward to hear more about you :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home