Planet News Views

Monday, May 22, 2006

Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks!

By Scott McLean

You are the best team in Texas! Now, let's see if you can get to the NBA Finals and win a championship.

I thought the San Antonio Spurs would win the series, but Dallas prevailed. If I had to analyze the series, it seemed like the Mavericks had slightly better perimeter shooting than the Spurs. The Mavericks also showed me more confidence, and desire than I remember them having in past years.

Can the Mavericks win a championship? Definitely. Will they? I'll have to think that over and let you know later. However, I will say that Dallas looks as good as Detroit, and their ability to score, the way they did against the Spurs, could be the difference.

But first they have to win the conference finals, before they start thinking about the NBA Finals.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm toronto,
sadly.. my team RAPTORS are bloody losers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home