Planet News Views

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Live Blogging on Whatever Comes To Mind...

While sipping on some coffee a few minutes ago, the idea for a live two hours of Planet News Views came to me. During this time, I plan on posting whatever seems appropriate.

My confidence is due to having virtually no problems getting online this evening. Last week was quite a different story because I had a problem with the computer almost each time I attempted to get online an update this blog.

Right now I'd like to begin by saying my thoughts and prayers are with all the people whose lives have been devastated by the earthquake in Indonesia. They have been through so much in the last few years, including the tsunami and now this disaster.

I'll be back with more posts later this evening and early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home