Planet News Views

Monday, May 29, 2006

Live Update: Tonight's Dream, Food Of Philippines

Live update time... I'm so hungry for some fish from the Philippines that I don't know what to do. If you live there or have ever been there, then you know what I'm talking about.

During my stay in Makati a year ago, I feasted on crispy danggit and bangus. In between meals and with breakfast, I snacked on fruits we don't have here in the United States.


I'm really missing lanzones, siniguelas, tambis and of course Philippine mangoes, some of the best I've eaten.

Okay, before I can't take it anymore, I should eat something and go to bed. Halo-Halo dessert dreams are near. I just know it. Talk about sweet dreams...

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably like you've been in the Philippines for quite a while since you crave for this food.

Did you try "Dinakdakan"? It's not a very healthy food since it contains cholesterol but it's one of the best food of Pinoys.

Of course, who can resist Halo Halo?

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger kukote said...

just blog hopping! gusto kong maghalo-halo :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home