Planet News Views

Friday, June 02, 2006

Blogs Help Us Learn About People Everywhere

Tonight I'm up blogging, although my goal in recent days has been to read more blogs. It's interesting to learn about other countries.

I've traveled to Thailand, Philippines and Ukraine in recent years, and those were great experiences for me.

My interest in people and the planet are the reason why I started this blog. As I commented yesterday, we can really make a difference in the world in our own way. That's the type of positive change Planet News Views is all about.

I wish you the best in your blogging and in life.

4 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Dario said...

Thank you for dropping by my little corner here in the wonderful world wide web. Be seein' you around. :D

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have MSN?

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Scott McLean said...

For those who want to contact me, you can add me: scottmoonlight@yahoo.com
Thank you

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I immensely enjoyed my seven-week volunteer work in Ukraine (Kremenchuk, Donetsk, and Kiev). I discovered there that Pinoys and Ukrainians share many traits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home